Some of our themes allows you to set a featured image to display in your header (i.e. instead of a slideshow). Follow the instructions below to perform this.
TIP: The size for your feature image will depend on your theme. It is a good idea to crop and scale your image before setting it up as a Featured Image. Go to the Add & Crop Slides instructions to do this.
Video Add a Featured Header Image
- Open the page in which you want to set the Featured Image on.
- In right hand side area look for the Feature Image field. Usually at the bottom.
- Click on Set Featured Image link.
- An Add Media screen will appear. To get your image choose from:
Upload Files: Click on Select File to select a file from your computer,
Media/Images Media Library (recommended): select the file that has already been uploaded /edited from your Media Library.
If you have used the Add/Crop Slides option to crop your images to the correct size, then you can search for the cropped images by typing ‘cropped’ into the search field as below:
[br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br]
- When your Feature Image is set successfully it will be displayed in Feature Image field.
- Now you can View your Page and check your image in your page header.