Our new Kiwi Holiday Park theme allows you to set a Footer Featured Image to display in your footer area, you can set a different footer image in each page or not show any image at all. Click on the tabs below to learn how to use and remove footer feature images in your website.
TIP: The theme already provides you with a set of images with an specific size and a transparent background. If you want to add new images make sure these meet the same requirements. Contact us for more assistance.
- Open the page in which you want to set the Footer Featured Image on.
- In right hand side area look for the Footer Feature Image module – usually at the bottom – and click on Set footer featured image link.
- The Add Media screen will appear. To get your image choose from:
Upload Files: Click on Select File to select a file from your computer,
Media/Images Media Library: select the file that has already been uploaded to your Media Library.
In the sample screen below we will select the ‘paua-footer’ image from our Media Library, click on Show link to open.
- Once you click Show the image options panel will open, locate the Use as footer feature image link.
note: Make sure you don’t confuse it with the Use as feature image link.
- When your Footer Feature Image is set successfully it will be displayed in Footer Feature Image widget.
- Now you can View your Page and check your image in your page footer.