The Sidebar Widget Holder allows you to add a number of different widgets in your website sidebar. You can also arrange the order just by drag and dropping widgets.
- From your main navigation menu go to General Settings > Widgets
- In the widget holders area (right hand side) locate the Sidebar Widget Holder.
- Click on the arrow to the right to expand (open).
- Once you open the Sidebar Widget Holder you may have several widgets, the number and type of the widgets will vary depending on clients and themes.
- Take a look at the image below, this sidebar contains five different widgets, which can be expanded by clicking in the arrow to the right.
- When you hover over of each widget a 4-arrow cursor will indicate that you can move the widgets around to change their order. Just hold with your mouse left-button and drag and drop to the required position. This will change the order of your sidebar content.
- If you wish to remove one of these Widgets, then drag the relevant widget to the left of the page and drop this under the Inactive Widgets area. Any Widgets in this section will keep the current settings for the Widget should you wish to reinstate this at a later date.
- If you wish to add a Widget, then you can drag a Widget from the Available Widgets to the left of the page and position this in the desired place in the Sidebar area.