In WPNewsman you can collect subscribers into different lists and send them more targeted email messages. And you can use different subscription forms for different lists.
Click on the tabs below to learn how to manage Lists & Subscribers.
- After installation, the plugin creates the default list to which the subscribers will be collected
To check your list go to Lists and Forms under WPNewsman menu.
From here you:
– can keep this list to collect your subscribers or
– can create a new list and collect subscribers to the new list, or
– can import your existing subscribers from the file into the new list, or default list.
Create a New List
- From List and Forms screen click on New List button
- In the pop up box enter a Name for your list.
- Click on Create button to save.
- Your new list will be displayed in your Lists manager.
Export / Import Subscribers
When you have created a new list you may want to import subscribers from another list to the new one. Follow the instructions bellow to perform this.
Go to the list from where you want to move your subscribers. In this case we are using the default list.
- Click on View Subscribers.
- The List screen will open, then click on Export to CSV button located at the top-right of the list. This will export and save a csv file in your computer.
Now open the List to where you want to import the subscribers – in this case our My New List. Click on View Subscribers link.
- Once the list screen is open click on Import from CSV button located at the top-right corner of the list.
- The Import subscribers window will be displayed, click on Upload file and locate the CVS file you saved in your computer.
- Once it is uploaded click on the file to show the Import options
- Click on Import button to import your subscribers to the list.
The WPNewsman plugin saves the subscribers to the internal WordPress database.
- Click on Lists and Forms under WPNewsman in your WordPress menu.
- Click on View Subscribers under the list name.
To search subscribers
- Type an email address (or a part of the email address) into the search field at the top-right corner of the screen. Click Search.
- The search (filter) engine will display the subscribers that satisfy the search criteria. If the list is filtered, all the features are applied to the filtered subscribers only.
To unsubscribe users
To delete subscribers
To change the subscriber’s status to Confirmed/Unconfirmed
- Check the boxes next to the subscriber’s email address.
- Click the arrow in the Unsubscribe button.
- Click Change to Unconfirmed or Change to Confirmed.