To edit your website Theme Options, from the dashboard click on the Theme Options link in your menu.
General / Colour
The General / Colour tab for our Custom Themes give you only one option, which is to set the regular and hover colours for any links that you add to your website.
With our CMS websites you can easily style the fonts for your site. Modify size, colour and font family to customise your site and match your business branding.
- Login to your website.
- From the website admin menu (left hand side) go to Theme Options > Typography.
- The Typography/Font Styling manager screen will open, see sample image below.
Note that while you make changes to your fonts you can see an instant preview underneath its settings.
- To the left hand side you will see all the different fonts you can style in your website: Body Fonts, Sidebar Titles, Footer, Headings, etc. The number of fonts available to style will vary according to your theme.
- In the drop down menu you can select the Font Family. Select from a huge number of Google Fonts!
- In the next drop down menu to the right select the Font Style: normal, bold, book, italic, etc.
- In the Font Size box enter the desired size in pixels (just the number – do nor enter ‘px’ after)
- To set a colour for your font click the Select Color button to open the colour picker. Move your mouse around the colour wheel to select a colour or enter the hexadecimal number at the top, if you have a specific colour for your brand.
- Repeat the steps above for all the different fonts you want to style. After you have set your preferences click the Save Changes button, you will find it at the top and the bottom of the page.
The Spacing tab gives you the option to easily set default margins for: Titles; Body Font; Lists; and Tables.
The iBex Config tab contains the iBex interface configuration which chooses which iBex account your website is connected to.
There are limited options that you should edit in this section as outlined below:
- Template ID
This is the default template ID for your front booking screens
- Book Button Background
This is the default colour for your ‘Book Now’ buttons on your accommodation pages.
- Book Button Hover background
This is the ‘hover’ colour for your ‘Book Now’ buttons on your accommodation pages.
- Book Button Text Colour
Choose the default and hover colour for the text on your ‘Book Now’ buttons.
- Agent Code
Enter an iBex Agent Code ID if you wish all bookings on the website to come into iBex for a specific agent.
iBex Rate Cal
If you are using the legacy iBex rate calendar, then this tab will let you choose colours etc for this.
Please refer to our separate help documents page for SEO settings
This tab and settings is now redundant in our Custom Themes.
Please refer to this page if you are using our Custom Theme – Custom 404 Page
Please refer to this page for custom CSS changes
Import / Export
The Import / Export tab is an advanced option to either import or export content from other WordPress installations.