The Menu module allows you to select one of your menus that was created under Menu Builder in your WordPress Dashboard, and to insert this into your layouts. The Menu module allows you to edit layout, style, and responsive display of your menus.
If you do not have a menu created - please click here to get started.
- Horizontal – A standard horizontal layout that’s similar to what’s found in most themes. This layout also supports dropdown submenus.
- Vertical – A vertical layout that has support for submenus that flyout to either the left or right of the menu.
- Accordion – A vertical accordion layout that displays submenus inline when the toggle icon is clicked.
- Expanded – A layout that is similar to the Custom Menu widget in that top level menu items and submenu items are displayed in an unordered list style format.
The Menu module also comes packed with a handful of style options that will allow you to create a number of different unique menu designs. Those options include styling for things like text colors, font sizes, background colors, and overall menu alignment. Make sure to check out the Style tab in the Menu module settings to see all of the available options.
In addition to allowing you to create a custom menu, the Menu module also looks great at smaller screen sizes such as those found on mobile devices. Under the general tab you will find an option titled Mobile Style that allows you to customize how your menu will look at smaller screen sizes. Those options include…
- Expanded – The menu will not collapse and all of the menu items will show in an unordered list style format.
- Hamburger Icon – The menu will collapse and a hamburger icon toggle button will be shown.
- Hamburger Icon + Label – The menu will collapse and a hamburger icon toggle button will be shown along with a menu label.
- Menu Button – Similar to how the Beaver Builder theme works, this option will display a full-width menu button.