You can add as many menu items as you want when using the Menu Builder. Remember that when you create a new page – and you are using the Menu Builder – you need to manually add the page menu item to your menu.
From your left panel menu click on Menu Builder.
- Go the the pages box and locate the page you want to add to your menu as a Menu Item.
- Locate the page and click on it to it add to your menu. In this example we are adding the page Directions
- Click on Add to Menu button.
Note: By default your new menu item will appear at the bottom of your menu..
- Hover over your new menu item and drag and drop it to the position you want.
- To drag and drop just hold your mouse left button and hold.
- When finish click on Save Menu Button.
- You can use the Menu Builder to create First Level, Second Level, and Third Level menu items by clicking and dragging the items into order as below: