If you are using the drag and drop Menu Builder to manage your navigation menu, you can add links to external websites if you wish – not only to your existing pages.
- Go to Menu Builder in left panel.
- Locate the Custom Link box (see image)
[br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br] [br]
- In URL field enter the web address for your external link (In this case http://metservice.com)
- In Link Text enter the name to display in your menu (in this case Metservice)
- Click on Add to Menu button..
- By default all new menu item will appear at the bottom of your menu.
- Hover over your menu item and by drag and dropping move it to the required position in your menu.
- When happy with your item positioning click on Save Menu button