You can edit your slideshows anytime after they have been created. You can add or delete new slides, change the order of them, amend titles and captions etc.
- From the main menu go to Media / Images > Manage Slides.
You will be taken to the Slideshow Manager screen.
- In your Slideshow Manage screen will be a list with your current slideshows. Select the Slideshow you want to edit and click on it.
- The slideshow will open in Edit Mode, at the top you can change title of the slideshow.
- In Images panel:
– Click and drag any images to rearrange the order.
– Click on the blue i icon to edit the Title, Alt Text, Captions etc.
– Click the red x icon to remove any image.
– Click the Select Files button to upload images from your computer, or the Click Here to Insert Other Image Sources button to add images from your media library or a Video or HTML slide.
- Click the Config tab at the top of the page to edit the settings for your slideshow. Here you can set the Theme, Dimensions and general settings for the slideshow.
- Click the Mobile tab to change settings specifically for mobiles.
- Click the Thumbnails tab to enable/disable thumbnails for your slideshow.
- Click the Misc tab to add/edit slider slugs, and add/edit custom CSS for your slideshow.
- Once you have finished editing your slideshow options click on the Update button at the top right of the page.