If you have the new generation booking screens enabled in iBex you have the ability to create multiple booking screen templates with different styling, filtering and conditions. Contact Seekom Support for more information and/or to arrange set up.
If you have created multiple booking templates tan you may wish to create multiple booking pages in your website linked to different templates. Examples of use might be favoured agents, landing pages, events and high season dates – the possibilities are endless.
Below are instructions on how to set booking pages with new generation booking screens embedded.
- You will need to obtain the iBex embed code for your booking screens.
- Open your iBex account and select ‘Website Booking Templates’ from your menu.
- You will see a list of all the booking screen templates that have been set up in your account.
- Next to your chosen booking screen, click the ‘Generate Code’ button
- Next click on Show iFrame code
- Click your mouse within the code, and right-click and copy
- Next, open the page you wish to add the booking screens to.
- Click Page Builder to open the page builder editor.
- From the Page Builder menu select and drag the HTML module into the page where you would like the booking screens to be shown
- Click your mouse withing the HTML content area and paste your code.
- Click Save -> Done -> Publish Changes.
- Your new front-booking screens should now be published onto your page.