Now that you have your categories and your first post ready to share with your website visitors you need to make sure to display your blog in your website.
There ar a few steps to achieve this.
For those using our custom theme, there is no default layout for posts that you have created.
Once you have cretaed a post, you will need to style the post. The easiest way to do this is to use the Page Builder Templates.
The easiest way to create a template is to copy an existing page layout. To do this:
- Open the page you want to copy
- Click the Page Builder link to load the editor
- Once the Page Builder loads, click the 'Tools' option on the top right
- Select the 'Save Template' option
- Give your template a name, and click Save.
- Click 'Done' and Publish Changes'.